Fitrite uPVC Fencing…
Making that dream home a reality, Fitrite Picket uPVC Fencing is classic and charming.
It keeps your family and pets safe whilst giving you an unobstructed view of your surroundings and lets passers-by peak at your outdoor perfection!
The Fairmont range uses a 3″ rectangular picket, with a pointed tip, for a traditional and timeless look.
The Nantucket range uses a 3″ rectangular picket to create a more alternative concave horizon.
The Hanover style uses a 3″ rectangular picket to create a convex horizon.
|1- Fairmont||2- Nantucket||3- Hanover|
Semi Privacy uPVC Fencing
Panel fencing used to be flimsy, high maintenance and prone to rot and decay. Introducing Fitrite uPVC Eco Fencing; a stylish, strong and easy-to-install panel fencing system which provides maximum privacy and maximum convenience.
Eco Fencing Features:
- A real wood veneer on both sides which can be stained or painted if desired.
- Panels which flex during high winds, preventing the fence from cracking or falling.
- An intelligent design which enables a simple and seamless installation by one person.
- Panels and posts which are made predominantly from PVCu, which is 100% recyclable.
- Panels and posts which can be easily deconstructed and repositioned.
Straight, Concave & Convex
|1- Straight||2- Concave||3- Convex|
Please note as we are replicating the characteristics of timber, products will vary in shade and grain effect. Some boards will have no grain and others will have grain effect, some products may also show the inner core material. All these effects are normal and part of the manufacturing process and in no way affect the longevity of Eco Fencing. In all cases we would recommend a 6 week weathering period.
All images are for illustration purposes only and actual colors and shades may vary. Eco fencing will fade naturally, as does timber, and this in no way will affect the longevity of the product.